The Dri Polisher is designed to be used as a polishing tumbler to finish parts to a high luster.
- Comes in 115V
- 10" bowl capacity is .12 cubic feet
- Polish/finish parts to a high luster
- Do not operate with wet media
- Cycle time is 3-8 hours
- Includes free DRI-SHINE III
- CE CERTIFIED
- Rated Horsepower: 115v-0.07
Dri-Polisher The DRI SHINE lll is a universal fast acting dry polish for brass, silver, copper, titanium, stainless steel and more. Clean to use. Formulation has a corn cob base with pointed irregular particles. The Dri-Polisher features a 10-inch diameter bowl with a capacity of .12 cubic feet. All Dri-Polishers come with a free charge of Dri-Shine III, a Raytech exclusive universal polishing media. Shipping weight 9 pounds, Shipping Volume 1.05 Cubic feet , 11 x 11 x 14”
- The Dri Polisher is designed to be used as a polishing tumbler to finish parts to a high luster.
- This unit cannot be operated wet. This machine can be operated with any dry media.
- Simply fill the bowl with media and place the parts inside.
- The Dri Polisher is provided with a lid that can be used during the process time or can be operated without, on/off switch supplied. Typical cycle time : 3-8 hours.
- Longer cycles will not harm parts but will only enhance the luster.
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Part Number||23012R (115v)|
|Motor||115v 60Hz 0.9 Amps Wattage Power 50W|
|Best Use||Polishing tumbler used to finish parts to a high luster.|
|Helpful Hint||Cannot be operated wet. Use only dry media|
|Unit Weight||9 Lbs|
|Pack Carton Size||1.05 cubic feet|
|Box Measurements||11 x 11 x 14”|
|Bowl Capacity Size||.12 Cubic Feet|
|Bowl Diameter||10 inches|
|Bowl Height To Lid||5 Inches|
|Bowl Width To Shaft||5 Inches|