As low as $58.30
- Porcelain Balls (An alumina silica mix.)
- Bright finish with less distortions/marks
- Porc. Balls require break in period of 4-6 hours
- For use on very delicate parts
- Produces very little wear on surfaces
- 1mm ,2mm ,3mm, 4mm & 6mm sizes
- Use smaller size for smaller workpieces and larger size for larger workpieces
- Use with Raytech Compound D Solution
Porcelain BallsPorcelain balls are utilized to achieve bright finishes without the use of steel media. Because of its shape, it imparts a single point of contact resulting in a very fine finish to almost any area it can reach. Porcelain balls will not leave impingement marks that steel media produces on some softer metals and/or flat surfaces. Their lighter weight lessens the distortion potential for lighter work and wire forms. Very popular for delicate parts, fine edge blanking and precious metal burnishing.
Use with Raytech’s Compound D. Mixing the sizes is recommended for good vibratory action. Please note that a break-in period of 4 to 6 hours is required. Density: 125 lbs/cu ft.
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Media Weights||1 lbs|
|liquid volume||5 oz|
|Ceramalite||5/8" V Cut Cylinders 20 lbs|