- Use for medium cut surface conditioning
- Use for very fine surface conditioning
- Often used in precision metals industry
- Use on soft metals , copper, brass, alum
- Offers smooth finish but little shine
- ¼” Pyramids
- Use with Raytech Compound B Solution
- Plastic media , usually has a polyester base, and is generally used for softer metals such as aluminum, brass and zinc workpieces. It will produce a very smooth finish , but very little shine. Plastic media is excellent when preparing the workpiece for anodizing. Plastic media does not discolor metal and does not peen over burrs. It is generally 30% lighter than ceramic media. Use for general metal removal, pre-paint or pre-plate finishing polishing.
Brown, V-Cut, Cone (medium cut), Green (light cut), and White (very fine cut).
Density: 55 lbs/cu ft
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|liquid volume||5 oz|
|porcelain balls||1mm 5 lbs|