As low as $270.48
- Mechanical timer, fixed mechanical speed
- 1-6 rings or capacity up to 50 grams
- 3” bowl size , Steel pin capacity 30-50 grams (up to 1.75 oz.) depending on the needs of the user and material/parts being finished
- Use only Stainless Steel Pin media
- Use with Raytech Compound M Solution
- 1/32 HP motor in 115 V ( 5 .0 amps) and 230V ( 3.0 amps )
- Product dimensions: 6" x 6" x 9"
- Box dimensions: 7" x 8" x 10"
Raytech’s smallest capacity magnetic finisher has a 3-inch (76.2) diameter chamber that finishes the equivalent of 1 to 6 rings. Pin capacity 30-50 grams ( 1.0 – 1.75 ounces ) depending on the needs of the user and material/parts being finished. The CMF-300 has a fixed speed with mechanical timer and molded bowl and cover. Not for use with dry bowls media.
1/32 hp motor, Shipping weight 10 pounds; shipping volume 1.0 cubic feet, 7” x 8” x 10”.
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Unit Weight||10 lbs|
|Speed||Mechanical timer , not programmable. Fixed mechanical speed with timer. No FWD/REV|
|Bowl / Chamber Diameter||3 inches /76.2 mm|
|Rings Capacity||1-6 rings|
|Turbo Pins Capacity||30-50 grams ( 1.0 – 1.75 ounces ) depending on the needs of the user and material/parts being finished|
|Motor HP||1/32 RPM 120v 2400 +/-10% RPM 230v 2250 +/-10% RPM|
|Master Carton Box Measurements||7" x 8" x 10"|
|Master Carton / Box cu. ft.||1 cubic foot|
|Helpful Hints for Media/Bowl Use||Can only use Stainless Steel Turbo Pin media.|
|Helpful Hints for Usage||Average run time is 30 minutes but inspect after 5 minutes to check progress. Fill bowl with water to fill line and use 4-5 drops of Compound M.|