Ceramic Finishing Media
Heaviest Media for the Fastest Finish
Ceramic is the heaviest media and is also the fastest finisher. Bonded of the highest quality materials available, selected aluminum oxide abrasives produce constant quality.
This durable, long-lasting media is extremely versatile for deburring machined, cast or fabricated parts. Density: 90 lbs/cu ft
- Ceramic media is made of a ceramic binder and an aluminum oxide abrasive grit
- For use in grinding and polishing of hard metal workpieces
- Use on steel, stainless steel, titanium workpieces
- Extremely versatile for deburring machined, cast iron or fabricated parts
- Allows faster deburring and more aggressive removal of metal on a workpiece
- Use with Raytech Compound D solution
- Angle Cut Cylinder Cone shape – Best to use on concave surfaces , rounded areas and workpieces with holes.
- Triangle shape – Excellent for slotted areas on workpieces and reaching into corners of workpieces
- Polyhedrons shape – offers excellent wedging characteristics that reduce or eliminate the media lodging in a workpiece
- Ceramic media is used for grinding and polishing of hard metal workpieces such as steel, stainless steel , cast iron or titanium. It is made of a ceramic binder and an abrasive grit. Use for general purpose polishing , light & heavy deburring, faster deburring of a workpiece and aggressive removal of metal on a workpiece. It can also remove that orange peel look on a workpiece.
5/16 x 7/8” Triangles – 20 pounds 41310R
5/16 x 7/8” Triangles – 50 pounds 41313R
3/8 x 7/8” Angle Cut Cylinders – 20 pounds 41316R
3/8 x 7/8” Angle Cut Cylinders – 50 pounds 41319R
3/8” Polyhedrons – 20 pounds 41328R
3/8” Polyhedrons – 50 pounds 41331R
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Unit Weight||20 - 50 lbs.|