TUMBLE-VIBE 10 (NO DRAIN) - Use for Rock Polishing!
- Tumble-Vibe 10
- Comes in 115V (Domestic) & 230V (International)
- 10" bowl capacity is .10 cubic feet
- Heavy duty drive & suspension
- Has noise reducing lid
- No Drain option is perfect for the Rock Polishing enthusiast
- Smoothing and polishing preformed cabochons and small slabs
- Has no drain
- CE CERTIFIED
- Rated Horsepower: 115v-0.07 and 230v-0.05
Please be certain you have selected the correct voltage for your location. United States typically uses 115V.
The industrial model TV-10 has heavy duty drive and suspension combined with a tough, cross-linked polyethylene 10-inch bowl. Bowl capacity is .10 cubic feet (35 to 40 rings), has a noise reducing lid.
Shipping weight 9 pounds, Shipping Volume 1.05 Cubic feet , 11 x 11 x 14”
- Tech Tips
- The working capacity of the Tumble-Vibe 10 is approximately .10cu.ft. (or six pints) or 8 pounds.
- The capacity includes both the media and the work pieces.
- The TV-10 can be used with ceramic media but cannot be used with steel shot media.
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Part Number||23011r and 24109r|
|Motor||115v 60Hz 0.9 Amps, Wattage Power 50W / 230v is 50Hz 0.5 Amps Wattage Power 40W|
|Best Use||Rock polishing.|
|Helpful Hint||see tech tips|
|Unit Weight||9 Lbs|
|Pack Carton Size||1.05 Cubic feet|
|Box Measurements||11 x 11 x 14”|
|Bowl Capacity Size||.10 cubic feet|
|Bowl Diameter||10 inches|
|Bowl Height To Lid||5 Inches|
|Bowl Width To Shaft||5 Inches|