- Programmable, variable speeds, FWD/REV & timer
- 8-12 ring capacity or workpiece capacity up to 100 grams
- 4" bowl size, Steel pin capacity 50-100 grams or up to 3.5 ounces
- Wet bowl option for plastic, porc balls, steel pins
- Dry bowl option use corn cob,nut,shell, wood media
- Use with Raytech Compound M Solution
- 1/32 HP motor in 115 V ( 2 .0 amps) and 230V ( 1.0 amp)
- Includes 250 grams of .5mm steel pins
Same size as the CMF-400, except this upgraded model has programmable functions similar to the CMF-610, plus wet and dry bowls for use of other medias. Spare bowl and parts holder for CMF-400 can also be used with this model.
1/32 hp motor. Shipping weight 13 pounds; shipping volume 1.0 cubic feet, 14” x 11” x 7”.
The model 410 parts holder offers 3 tiers and the model 610 parts holder offers 6 tiers. Each tier will hold approximately 2 to 3 rings or comparable parts depending on the size of the piece. In the box you will find the plastic spinners.
These are to be placed on the work holder prior to use.
The parts holder should be placed inside of the wet or dry bowl prior to turning the machine on.
These bowls offer a variety of uses and faster results for any application.
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Unit Weight||13 lbs|
|Speed||variable speeds offers fwd/rev option with a timer|
|Bowl / Chamber Diameter||4 inches|
|Rings Capacity||8-12 Rings|
|Turbo Pins Capacity||100 Grams or 3.5 Ounces|
|Master Carton Box Measurements||14" x 11" x 7"|
|Master Carton / Box cu. ft.||1 cubic foot|
|Helpful Hints for Media/Bowl Use||Can use steel pins|
|Helpful Hints for Usage||Can use other types of wet or dry media|