- Programmable, variable speeds, FWD/REV & timer
- 225 ring capacity or workpiece capacity up to 1200 grams
- 12" bowl size Steel pin capacity 800-1200 grams or up to 42 ounces
- Use only wet burnishing Stainless Steel Pin media
- Bowl is single molded piece to prevent leaks
- Use with Raytech Compound M Solution
- 1/3 HP motor in 115 V ( 2 .0 amps) and 230V ( 2.0 amp)
CMF 1200 Raytech’s largest capacity magnetic finisher, the CMF 1200, has been re-engineered and will now be offered in a 115V model as well as the 230V Model. The unit’s 12-inch (300mm) diameter bowl has a pin capacity of 800 grams. The CMF-1200 is fully programmable and features variable speed and forward/reverse functions. Instead of one heavy metal disk, the new design features 12 small, light-weight magnetic disks inside the unit. The bowl is now a single molded piece so that leaking is not a problem. The upgrade also makes maintenance easier. 1/3 hp motor. Shipping weight 84 pounds; shipping volume 9.18 cubic feet, 23” x 30” x 23”.
Important! Under no circumstances should the pins be stored in the bowl on the machine. Doing so will cause the pins to magnetize, resulting in over-magnetizing of pins, thus lessening their effectiveness.
Through use, discoloration (darkening) of the pins is normal. They can be cleaned using a tri-sodium phosphate solution. TSP is available at your hardware store.
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Unit Weight||84 lbs|
|Bowl / Chamber Diameter||12 inch|
|Rings Capacity||225 Rings|
|Turbo Pins Capacity||800 grams|
|Master Carton Box Measurements||23" x 30" x23"|
|Master Carton / Box cu. ft.||9.18 cubic feet|